Commercial users may purchase available GEM Collection models by signing the GEM Collection Commercial Terms of Sale and providing a PO.
The GEM Collection Commercial Terms of Sale grant perpetual use rights.
Non-profit users must provide a scientific workplan and execute an MTA prior to accessing a GEM Collection Model.
Non-profit order process is as follows:
- Non-profit Investigator visits the Taconic website and identifies GEM of interest.
- Non-profit Investigator inquires on Taconic website.
- Taconic will answer questions about the GEM lines and the process.
- Taconic sends request for MTA.
- Non-profit Investigator provides scientific workplan answering 4 basic questions.
- MTA is issued for non-profit Investigator/institution review and signature.
- MTA is executed by all parties and release of model is approved.
- Taconic contacts requestor to obtain purchase order (PO) to cover the cryorecovery and shipment costs.
Taconic begins cryorecovery upon receipt of PO and delivers model to requestor. It is the requestor's obligation to determine that the GEM meets their research needs.
Access to this model for non-profit customers requires approval of a third-party Material Transfer Agreement (MTA). The terms of this MTA are non-negotiable; an example agreement is available
so that you may preview the terms. MTA approval may require 4-6 months due to circumstances outside our control. Once approved and the purchase confirmed, order fulfillment will require an additional 14-16 weeks. If you wish to continue your interest in this model, please complete the GEM Collection Inquiry Form
. In addition, Taconic also offers complete model generation services that may allow for a reduced timeline to delivery of a comparable model. If you are interested in learning more, please request a GEMs Design Consultation