As genetically engineered animal models become more sophisticated, maintaining live research animal colonies can be an increasingly significant drain on your resources.
Cryopreservation substantially limits this overhead, protecting your investment while preserving genetic material for immediate, large scale revitalization when needed. Cryopreservation can also be used to archive intermediate genotypes during intercross or backcross breeding, or as an inexpensive alternative for sharing your lines with collaborators across the globe. Dedicated scientific program managers, project managers, and embryologists will work directly with you to develop customized solutions that meet your specific project requirements.
- Mouse sperm cryopreservation results in 15-20 straws
- Mouse embryo cryopreservation includes 250 embryos
- Rat embryo cryopreservation includes 250 embryos (sperm not available at this time)
- All cryopreservation projects include supporting in vitro quality control data pre- and post-cryopreservation
- Dual-site storage of cryopreserved material
- A trial recovery to live-born can also be included for added confidence