- The targeting vector has been transfected into the TaconicArtemis C57BL/6NTac ES cell line.
- The following elements have been inserted into the ROSA26 locus:
- A CAG promoter cassette (containing a cytomegalovirus early enhancer element, a chicken beta-actin promoter and an adenovirus intron).
- The Pgs1 open reading frame (based on NCBI transcript NM_133757_2).
- A synthetic polyadenylation signal.
- A Neomycin resistance (NeoR) cassette containing a polyadenylation signal and lacking a translation initiation codon.
The constitutive TTG line has been generated by crossing chimeras to C57BL/6NTac animals.
The PGS1 protein is expressed under the control of the CAG promoter.
The presence of the NeoR cassette terminates the transcription from the ROSA26 promoter.
Datamining and Design performed in 2010.
Gene Family: Phospholipase
Genetic Background: C57BL/6
Gene Symbol: Pgs1
Gene Accession Number: NM_133757.2
Allele Type: TTG
Availability: Cryopreserved at Taconic
Official Gene Name: phosphatidylglycerophosphate synthase 1