- A plasmid containing the Mouse Insulin-1 promoter and the human GPR119 cDNA has been engineered.
- The plasmid construct was microinjected in C57BL6 mice by pronuclear injection.
- Putative transgenic founders were identified by genotyping and bred for germ line transmission with C57BL6 mice.
- Heterozygous transgenic mice were identified by genotyping.
- Line 10057, C57BL/6-Tg(GPR119)10 Mrl, shows an expression of the BAC transgene in the pancreas, the brain and the liver.
- Line 10056, C57BL/6-Tg(GPR119)6 Mrl, shows an expression of the BAC transgene in the pancreas and the brain.
- Data mining and Design performed in 2008.
Gene Family: G-protein coupled receptor
Genetic Background: C57BL/6
Gene Symbol: Gpr119
Gene Accession Number: NM_181751
Allele Type: Tg
Source: MCI bred at Taconic
Official Gene Name: G-protein coupled receptor 119