- A plasmid containing the human CMV promoter and a cDNA containing the extracellular domain of Cd300lb (CLM7) fused to a modified IgG domain has been engineered.
- The plasmid construct was microinjected in C57BL6 mice by pronuclear injection.
- Putative transgenic founders were identified by genotyping and bred for germ line transmission with C57BL6 mice.
- Heterozygous transgenic mice were identified by genotyping.
- Line 8037, C57BL/6-Tg(CD300Ib)12 Mrl
- Line 8038, C57BL/6-Tg(CD300Ib)31 Mrl
- Line 8039, C57BL/6-Tg(CD300Ib)69 Mrl
- Line 8041, C57BL/6-Tg(CD300Ib)95 Mrl
- Data mining and Design performed in 2006.
Gene Family: Receptor
Genetic Background: C57BL/6
Gene Symbol: Cd300lb
Gene Accession Number: NM_199221
Allele Type: Tg
Source: Mouse Clinical Institute (MCI)
Availability: Cryopreserved at Taconic
Official Gene Name: CD300 antigen like family member B