A plasmid containing the human CMV promoter and a cDNA containing the extracellular domain of Cd300lb (CLM7) fused to a modified IgG domain has been engineered.
The plasmid construct was microinjected in C57BL6 mice by pronuclear injection.
Putative transgenic founders were identified by genotyping and bred for germ line transmission with C57BL6 mice.
Heterozygous transgenic mice were identified by genotyping.
- Line 8037, C57BL/6-Tg(CD300Ib)12 Mrl
- Line 8038, C57BL/6-Tg(CD300Ib)31 Mrl
- Line 8039, C57BL/6-Tg(CD300Ib)69 Mrl
- Line 8041, C57BL/6-Tg(CD300Ib)95 Mrl
- Data mining and Design performed in 2006.
Gene Family: Receptor
Genetic Background: C57BL/6
Gene Symbol: Cd300lb
Gene Accession Number: NM_199221
Allele Type: Tg
Source: Mouse Clinical Institute (MCI)
Availability: Cryopreserved at Taconic
Official Gene Name: CD300 antigen like family member B