Conditions of Use for EZcohort™ Models
EZcohort™ models are produced and distributed under rights to patents and intellectual property licensed from various institutions. Taconic Biosciences, Inc. (Taconic) sells EZcohort™ models to purchasers, grants to each purchaser a right under Taconic's rights in such licensed patents and intellectual property to use the purchased EZcohort™ models in consideration of purchasers' acknowledgement of and agreement to Taconic's Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Products and the following conditions of use:
- Title to EZcohort™ models and biological materials derived from them remains with Taconic.
- EZcohort™ models will be used for research purposes only.
- EZcohort™ models and biological materials derived from them will not be distributed to third parties or used for commercial purposes.
- Breeders from deliverables can be used for propagation of EZcohort™ models or to cross to other strains.
- Continuation of breeding and crossbreeding of EZcohort™ models outside Taconicis permitted for a term of three years post-purchase of the EZcohort™ models and is subject to annual confirmation of these EZcohort™ Conditions of Use.
Continuation of breeding and crossbreeding after the three year term will require renewal of the EZcohort™ Conditions of Use and payment of a fee.