- The targeting vector has been transfected into TaconicArtemis C57Bl/6 ES cell line.
- The following elements have been inserted into the ROSA26 locus:
- A CAG promoter cassette.
- A loxP-flanked transcription termination cassette (STOP) containing a combination of polyadenylation signals.
- The Nod2 ORF together with a Kozak sequence (GCCACC).
- The hGH polyadenylation signal and an additional polyadenylation signal.
- The conditional TTG line has been generated by crossing chimeras to C57BL/6NTac animals.
- The constitutive TTG allele can be generated by Cre-mediated recombination by crossing line 12910 to a Cre-Deleter.
- Deletion of the hGHpA cassette should result in transcription of the Nod2 cDNA.
- The presence of the NeoR cassette will terminate the transcription from the ROSA26 promoter.
- Datamining and Design performed in 2012.
Gene Family: Caspase
Genetic Background: C57BL/6
Gene Symbol: Nod2
Gene Accession Number: NM_145857
Allele Type: cTTG
Availability: Cryopreserved at Taconic
Official Gene Name: nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain containing 2