- The transgenic construct contains 5´ the serum albumin enhancer (822bp) and promoter (194bp), the human GGT1 cDNA, additional Kozak consensus sequence, and SV40 polyA signal at 3´ end.
- The NotI linearized transgenic construct was microinjected in C57BL6 mice by pronuclear injection.
- Putative transgenic founders were identified by genotyping and bred for germ line transmission with C57BL6 mice.
- Heterozygous transgenic mice were identified by genotyping.
- Line 9556, M135-188, has highest expression level of transgene in the liver.
- Line 9555, M135-53, has second highest expression level of the transgene in the liver.
- Line 9557, M135-161, has third highest expression level of the transgene in the liver.
- Line 9554, M135-93, has lowest expression level of the transgene in the liver.
- Datamining and Design performed in 2006.
Gene Family: Transferase
Genetic Background: C57BL/6
Gene Symbol: Ggt1
Gene Accession Number: NM_008116
Allele Type: TG
Source: Institut Clinique de la Souris (ICS), Illkirch, France
Availability: Cryopreserved at Taconic
Official Gene Name: gamma-glutamyltransferase 1